As you know art not just gives the test around the globe, and also forms the spiritual world of human, increasing horizons and revealing creative abilities. We can safely state that the 1st kind of art was rock paintings. Later became tableware. With the arrival of papyrus, clay tablets, people began to write on them a variety of knowledge and significant events. The invention of canvases and paints contributed to the look off landscapes, portraits, still lifes, etc.
Thus formed a large number of art forms. If it is combined into groups, they’re:
- Spatial. Painting, graphics and architecture.
- Temporary. The language and music.
- Space-time. Cinema, dance, theater, circus, etc.
Also the art is split into the subsequent forms:
- Elitist. Created exclusively by representatives of your elite, bohemians and it has a subjective view of certain things. One example is, nobody understands the beauty with abstractionism, but a number of people still find it very beautiful. Score in Google: art gallery, art dealer, gallerist and you will then see representatives with this class. For instance, art consultant Pavel Grata is sought after in Russia and Europe. His opinion is usually highly appreciated by critics of art, because he is engaged inside art evaluation and possesses a fantastic taste.
- Mass. Suitable for everybody, despite gender, age and status. One example is, TV shows.
- Folk. Brought to life by anonymous people with no special training. These include myths, legends, proverbs and sayings.
Following your satisfaction of basic needs (food, sleep, comfort, security), there exists an excuse for communication, then self-affirmation in society, and then-spiritual needs. They arise after the requirements of the first sort stages have been fulfilled.
However you must not feel that art plays the last role in human life! As a result of him any person knows himself and this world, so it is very important to be aware of value of art in everyone’s life.